An affordable way to expand your fleet
ATS is known for its meticulously kept equipment, which is maintained through our own maintenance facilities to keep the assets productive and beneficial to customers. We strive for precise, preventive, and predictive maintenance performed on our equipment which we have maintained and repaired for six decades!
Our equipment is solely owned and customized. Much of our late model tractor fleet is available for purchase within only a few years of their release date. Our trailering fleet encompasses a lot of user features and custom driven dimensions.
We provide the opportunity to purchase your first truck, upgrade your current fleet, or add trucks to your existing fleet. We not only have tractors, we also have flatbed, step deck, van trailers, custom heavy haul and miscellaneous equipment for sale.
For more details and pricing please contact us.
Email Dan Sparring or Steve Psyck or call toll-free at (800)-917-4944
During this global pandemic, viewing and inspection of our for-sale used tractors and trailers will be done by scheduled appointments only.
*Please note there is a maximum of 3 persons allowed per appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call 1-800-917-4944 or feel free to reach us by email on equipment.atsinc.com.
Tractors for Sale
Multi-Axle Trailers for Sale
- 2010 3+3+3 Standard, TK170MDG Jeep+Deck+Tridem+Booster
- 2008 3+3+3 Standard, TK170MDG Jeep+Deck+Tridem+Booster
- 2008 3+3+3 Drop Frame, TK170MDG Jeep+Deck+Tridem+Booster
- Jeep, 3 Axle, 2009 Trail King, TK100J
- 15 axle, TK225MDG 2011 Trail King
- 2+3+2 Standard, TK130MDG Jeep+Deck+Tridum+Booster
- Steerable Dolly, 6 Axle, TK120LPSD Trail King
- Jeep, 2 Axle, Stock TK80JDG 2005 Trail King
- 3 Axle Steering Dolly, 2007 Trail King TK60SD
- Jeep, 3 Axle, 2006-2007 Trail King, TK100JDG
- Steerable Dolly, 6 Axle, Trail King TK120SD